Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This Turns My Crank..


[Photo Cred]

[Photo Cred]

[Photo Cred]

[Photo Cred]

[Photo Cred]
Yet another knit-a-thon at the apartment tonight! Watched some Nip-Tuck (5th season) and had my friend Pascale knitting via skype! Sad story though.... I brought all my roving and felting needles to the art barn today and forgot them there! I'm very upset and I hope it's all still there when I get there tomorrow morning.... Otherwise I will be a very unhappy camper. On the brightside - I am almost done the scarf/cowl I've been working on! I will have pictures by next knit night if not before - I'm trying to decide on a big button to hold it all together right now. In the meantime here's some wool to drool over...

2 comments:

  1. does ram wools have that cool of wool hanging out there? if not we should find a place or order some online...so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know - last time I went it was just a quick in and out for felting supplies - i found these on etsy! so yes we should order online...

    ReplyDelete