Today's going to be a great day! Here's a list of things that are great about today...
- I just got an email that my submission was accepted for a show (more details on that later)
- I'm making kicking horse coffee with chocolate soy milk in my new one cup french press
- My bestie Kaja was featured in a the blog 'Fashion Recycled' - Kaja is a stylish lady and a dancer in Calgary
- My other bestie Leslie and thesis friends Megan and Rachel will be setting up in Gallery Ingenue next week for their show FLESH - it's going to be so great! Their work is going to go beautifully together and for those of you who want to beautify your home or need a unique Valentines day gift, their work will be available for sale and work can be taken home the same day it is bought!
- I'm heading to yoga in a few hours
- I'll be working on my breast milk sculpture all day and hopefully starting on the water fountain part of it (photos to be posted later)
- We have our first student council meeting of the year - yes I'm a nerd and excited for this...
- Lauren's dad has made a 9x12ft stretcher for me and we're going to be assembling it at the studio today (can't wait - this will be my biggest canvas yet)
- and my friend Lana is coming to pick up my Sheep in a Street + Worms painting
from my apartment tonight so she can babysit it for me - I'm happy to have it going to a good home because I know Lana appreciates the finer things :)
And here's a fun video I found yesterday...
70 Million by Hold Your Horses ! from L'Ogre on Vimeo.