While my roommate was watching American Beauty I decided I'd take Leigh -Ann's suggestion and participate in 20 questions!
1. Show us the inside of something cute
2. What's the last homecooking you had?
Darrin's mom made Halva Ice Cream and made him bring it to me :)
3. What do you miss? (no dead people please)
My best friends
4. What makes you laugh often?
5. What's your favorite word?
Safonsified - a word my dad made up - that basically means satisfied - I used to say it when serving customers... it's the little things...
and Shant - the contraction of shall and not - it sounds fancy and stupid at the same time
6. What are you trying to quit?
7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
I don't have cable so I figure my favourite t.v. show will do... Six Feet Under - just finished the fifth and final season - if you haven't seen it yet get on it!
8. Whose style do you dig?
It's a toss up between Brook from PeekoApparel and HierApparel...
9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
I discovered Vicki Nerino's bags when I was in Toronto at a store in Kensington and since have not gotten enough of her amazing illustrations
10. What's the last craft you made?
The felt earrings
11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]
News from my sponsored child, Immaculate. She's 10 and lives in Uganda.
12. Something you've got lately?
Haven't been able to buy much except art supplies lately... I've just started working with oils again... I'm crossing my fingers
13. What are you looking forward to?
Elliot Brood playing at the West End Cultural Center next week!
14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.
15. Recent Favorite Movie?
Ok this isn't recent - I've always been in love with it
16. Something you're working on right now?
The picture of a girl wearing cyclops/Star Trek sunglasses is my friend Kelci - she's the basis of the painting I'm working on right now. And as always working on the knittin.
17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
Ok I asked my roommate and she says based on the characters they play... Lauren Ambrose from Six Feet Under (probably because we've been watching too much of it) or Zooey Deschanel. Again lets take into account the 'star' factor of choosing an actress to play you....
18. What gives you goosebumps?
If we're talking goosebumps in a bad way.... Cutting styrofoam - I can't handle it.
19. Share a new obsession.
Doing puzzles, glazing them and mounting them on my wall. The bf actually does most of the puzzle but I get to put in the last piece, glaze and mount :) This is a 1500 piece puzzle we finished a few weeks ago. It's now hanging in my kitchen.
20. What's the meaning of your life?
I'm going for a tarot reading this week so we shall see!