Friday, October 16, 2009

Hip-Happenings

1) A special someone gave me flowers for no reason today :) And this special someone is not Frankie (the cat trying to eat the flowers)


2) I am managing to un-hermit myself for a night and go see Where the Wild Things Are tomorrow night! Can't wait!


3) My Vitamin P: New Perspectives in Painting came via UPS yesterday


4) I just ordered Carte Blanche Vol.2 Painting


5) I'm back on Veggie-ism after a 6 month (?) hiatus. Hello veggie-bacon! A friend of mine posted a link from chooseveg.com about turkey slaughterhouses and I couldn't watch more than two minutes. The information on choose veg makes me feel guilty for not being a vegan but one step at a time.

2 comments:

  1. i had a hip happening on thanksgiving, i went into this coffee shop sam and i are regulars at and a man found a $20 bill on the floor and gave it to us to buy our coffees with and the rest to the server...that was nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so rad! you should pay it forward... im going to try to think of something to do for someone now...

    ReplyDelete