1. This necklace from Dreamer76. I've been seeing a lot of these zipper necklaces around lately and I like the trend...
2. Coffee. Which I am out of this morning and I couldn't be more unimpressed with myself for not stocking up. My ultimate fave is Ideal but it isn't available in Winnipeg, it's in Kensington Market in Toronto... So second to that is Kicking Horse.
3. Crocheting. I haven't tackled something as complex as this but soon!
4. Marvelous Marianne's Savvy Soap Hand and Brush Cleaner. I don't know what would happen if I didn't have this. Actually I do - I would have to be buying new paintbrushes all the time because my bristles would be big globs of hard paint. This stuff rules and works wonders for acrylic AND oil...
5. Horoscopes. I am a pisces and I secretly read mine all the time. It's a habit I got into when I was little and I'd like to think what they're telling me aren't vague generalizations. Darrin thinks it's ridiculous but that's because he's a capricorn...
6. Tarot. I need my next reading asap.
7. Kale. If you haven't heard of it it's a bitter green in the cabbage family. It's amazing and I eat it all the time - often boiled in a huge bowl with lemon juice and s&p. I read somewhere that a pound of kale is equivalent to a pound of beef protein wise but I can't confirm this is from a credible source. Bottom line - it's good for you.
8. Vespas. One day I will own one and I will ride around with my groceries and cute helmet. They are incredibly impractical for Winnipeg since our winters last from October - May but I'm still jealous of the few people that I see cruising around on one.
9. Dexter. Michael C. Hall was awesome in Six Feet Under and even better in Dexter. My brother hates shows like this and doesn't understand how I can watch that kind of gore. What can I say - his character's so likable - I can't get enough.
10. LUSH Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar. Makes the best patchouli filled bubble bath ever.