Friday, April 23, 2010

One day...

I will be apart of one of these...
After recently joining student council I have also joined the Fine Arts fundraising committee. It's been so awesome throwing around ideas for what we plan on accomplishing in the next year and one of the ideas Carl came up with last night was to do some sort of collaboration using tagtool. I hadn't heard of tagtool before but I've been cruising the site since it was mentioned and I can't wait to be apart of one of these performances! Essentially, you need a waccom tablet, an artist, animator, and the site teaches you how to make the rest of the equipment. The artist draws whatever they want on the waccom and the animator can layer and animate it anyway they want. This looks amazing projected onto old buildings - Check out this performance by Marie Noel Vanasse in the -40 winter in Montreal...

No comments:

Post a Comment