Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Open House

Good morning blogger friends! Just made my first batch of coffee for the day and plan on going to the library to study for my dreaded English exam but before that, here is some of my documentation of the Open House on Sunday. Hopefully some of you got the chance to make it - there was a lot of exciting stuff going on this year! I know I promised a vlog and it IS coming but I have issues uploading videos to blogger and after two hours waiting for it to load and it telling me there was an error I remembered that I have to uplaod to Vimeo... I will get the hang of this soon - I hope. Anyways here are some photos to tide you over.


Josh Butcher's Bathtub


Rachel Schappert's installation


Lasha Mowchun's performance


Left: Dee Barsy Right: Rachel Schappert


Collaboration with Nadine Hink - this was our collaboration on her canvas


My eggs benedict landscape




Megan Dreidger


Devin Reimer


Ryan Trudeau


Kara Passey


Cullen Bingeman


Katie emerging from Kara's installation "Brain of my 18 Year Old Self"

If you didn't get a chance to visit open house this year, keep it in mind for next year - It's pretty amazing and stay tuned for the vlog...

1 comment:

  1. wow!!
    Megan Dreidger's work is breath taking.

    I love all of it
    xoxo
    bB***

    ReplyDelete