This is my response to Leigh Ann of Freckled Nest's favourites...
1. Favorite hobby? Knitting
2. Favorite tv show?
3. Favorite restaurant food? Moule et Frites! (Mussels and Fries) - They're my mom's favourite too - we actually just finished having them at Inferno's Bistro for lunch!
4. Favorite thing to shop for? Clothing (not booze)
5. Favorite animal? Cats - namely my cats
6. Favorite song?
7. Favorite word? Bubkes - abosultely nothing, something worthless
8. Recent favorite youtube video?
9. Favorite movie? As you may have noticed I left 'favourite song' and 'favourite youtube video' blank... That's because I don't know so I've chosen three favourite movies instead :)
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
Stranger Than Fiction
10. Favorite childhood memory? Fishing. When I was around 6 or 7 we went down the Red River to Lockport with a fishing guide. I remember sitting at the end of the boat with him and him telling me an elaborate story about what fish will do when I drop my bait. He told me that it would first smell it an hide behind a rock to check it out. Then it would come a bit closer to smell. He'd start circling it and then when he was sure where it was he would BITE! And just as he said 'BITE' I got a bite and got the biggest cat fish of the day! It was pretty crazy timing...