Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's Your Favourite...

This is my response to Leigh Ann of Freckled Nest's favourites...

1. Favorite hobby? Knitting


2. Favorite tv show?


3. Favorite restaurant food? Moule et Frites! (Mussels and Fries) - They're my mom's favourite too - we actually just finished having them at Inferno's Bistro for lunch!


4. Favorite thing to shop for? Clothing (not booze)


5. Favorite animal? Cats - namely my cats


6. Favorite song?

7. Favorite word? Bubkes - abosultely nothing, something worthless

8. Recent favorite youtube video?

9. Favorite movie? As you may have noticed I left 'favourite song' and 'favourite youtube video' blank... That's because I don't know so I've chosen three favourite movies instead :)

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

Stranger Than Fiction

Amelie

10. Favorite childhood memory? Fishing. When I was around 6 or 7 we went down the Red River to Lockport with a fishing guide. I remember sitting at the end of the boat with him and him telling me an elaborate story about what fish will do when I drop my bait. He told me that it would first smell it an hide behind a rock to check it out. Then it would come a bit closer to smell. He'd start circling it and then when he was sure where it was he would BITE! And just as he said 'BITE' I got a bite and got the biggest cat fish of the day! It was pretty crazy timing...


No comments:

Post a Comment