Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just an Update...

So I was saying I was pumped for Elliot Brood and last night was the night! I got tickets for my boyfriend and roommate and because I'm crazy I got us there twenty minutes before doors opened... And Darrin says I'm never on time... Anyways Jarika and I got beers and Darrin got us the best seats in the West End right smack in the front row of the balcony! My camera's in the shop so I wish I could have taken some of my own pictures/video but I found this one in Vancouver that is exactly the same set up they had last night - and yes they even supplied the audience with those baking sheets and wooden spoons to be percussion :) Afterwards we agreed that sitting at a show like this definitely allowed for an intense listening experience and some quality thinking time. I'm going to be starting a second painting this weekend and I definitely have some 'brain gems' to choose from thanks to this concert :) Anyways I'll be in the Art Barn (this is what we call the painting building) all weekend so I'll try and snap a few shots via photobooth to document what I've been working on. For now enjoy the well-dressed, foot stomping rowdiness of Elliot Brood...

No comments:

Post a Comment